Friday, February 12, 2010

"Snow" Relieved

We had massive amounts of snow yesterday which made for some excitement for our boys! I think the worst place I drove was my school parking lot and my own street. We got the day off of school today and Monday was already a holiday so we are home for the next 4 days! Reid will actually be home with us for 2 of those! Usually when we get our once a year snow, he's out of town so the help will be nice. Tomorrow is my family shower and I can't wait to see what cute girl stuff Millie is going to get!

I got the results back from all of my tests and I don't show any signs of preeclampsia which is a good thing! I'm not a good candidate for bedrest so that's super news for me. I do however, have a bladder infection which I am antibiotics for. This will be my 3rd time since October to be on antibiotics for something which is qaamore than in the past several years. Millie girl is full of drama! I guess when you are really pregnant you don't notice the aches and pains that might be separate from the usual pregnancy ones. I have been getting better about telling Reid, "I just need to sit/rest for a little bit." He kindly takes over what needs to get done! Just about 6 more weeks and she'll be here:)

Hank is already itching to go back and play in the snow some more. Here are our pictures from yesterday:


Ben wasn't so sure about being put down in the snow. He was fine if we carried him around though. He also liked sitting in the garage watching Hank play.


We attempted a snowman but Hank got distracted and Ben needed attention so this is what we got! Oh well.

I tried to pull in the driveway when we got home but no luck. We made it halfway up and that was enough to let me know we should just park in the street!

No comments: