Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thomas Show

On June 3rd, Hank, Mommy and Grammy went to see Thomas LIVE at Nokia Theater. It was really neat and Hank's favorite engines were all there! I was relieved that Hank wasn't scared of how loud the theater was. He has been to Casa a few times so I knew he wouldn't have a problem sitting through it. My aunt watched Ben which worked out well, because I know it would have been way too loud for him.

Right before the intermission, Thomas ran into the chicken coop. Hank was VERY worried that Thomas wasn't coming back and kept asking if he was okay (so cute). Any part of the show that tried to get the crowd involved Hank wasn't a big fan of. He just wanted to see the trains.

I would definitely go again if Thomas comes back! I know Hanky would too.

Picture of all of the engines on stage
One Huge Thomas Fan
Hank's Thomas shirt we got for the show

1 comment:

Angie said...

So cute. We need to get our boys together soon! Love the big smile on Hankey.....that is true happiness!