Here are some cute Hank stories since I can't get my Thomas pictures or video to load right from the show:
Reid came home and asked Hank why Mommy took away a certain box of trains. Hank told Reid, "Well, Dad, we had some problems. You know, Benjamin......" The real story is, Hank hit Ben with the box of trains, therefore, they were taken away. I love the practicality with which he told the story though!
Anyone and everyone who is pulled over on the side of the road also "has some problems."
"At Grandaddy's house"
They have a guinea pig named "Rosebud." Hank l-o-v-e-d her. Apparently, there is some car commercial with guinea pigs driving a car. Hank always gets excited and says "Look, there's Rosebud!" I think there is a new movie coming out with guinea pigs too. I bet Rosebud is in that too.
Grandaddy likes jelly beans. So, when Hank was organizing his jelly beans in a medicine box, he thought it would be a good idea if we took some to Grandaddy's house. Reid said we would need to take a plane to get there. All night Hank kept talking about "let's just go to the airport and we can go to Grandaddy's house." Ok, Hanky. In about 6 months!
First Day Is Here
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment