Anyways, these are a random assortment from Christmas. We had 3 different Christmases and made a trip to Georgia to see the family. I must say the kids did incredibly well on both legs of the flight. We already have two long car rides planned for this year so the better get good at their traveling.
So much has happened since December I wouldn't even know where to fill in the all the details. Let's just say our family is exceptionally blessed and we have had lots of good come our way recently. Well, except for the crappy housing market that's keeping us stuck in our house for a few more months!
Millie is turning one soon, Ben is a total Dennis the Menace and Hank is obsessed with all things sports. He is so stubborn, yet so smart in his own way.
Next up, ICE AND SNOW pictures!! Just got to build that snowman first!
Millie with her bedhead on Christmas morning

1 comment:
Gotta love snow days....I here ther is more coming oyur way!!!
Post a Comment