Hankster is playing soccer again this season and he is loving it! We are playing in a different league and so far it's been good. Reid is the assistant coach and takes it very seriously. Hank did well the first game but you could tell the other team had a little more experience. The second game he finally got his first goals ever!! Daddy was proud...see below! This week was our 3rd game and he scored two goals for us and one for them. I think he did it on purpose because he was already going that way and just wanted to score but Reid didn't think so. He runs down the field just laughing away the whole game. I've never seen a kid who just enjoys running so much! It's pretty funny to watch!!
Our neighbor, Nolan, is on our team and Hank loves it! They are so funny to watch together. Nolan also has a little brother close to Ben's age and I think that gives them a special bond. Thanks Justin for snapping some photos for us when I didn't have my camera!
Hank after his first goal ever giving Daddy high fives

So Proud!

Hank and Nolan at the 1st game

Which way is our goal boys?
1 comment:
Life is good. Grammy
Post a Comment