Monday, July 6, 2009

On the 3rd

We celebrated the 4th on the 3rd due to Reid's schedule this year. He gets off early on Fridays right now so headed to the Cats game after a stopping for a bite to eat. It was warm, but there was a breeze blowing so it wasn't so bad. Hank loved watching them play the game and getting a sno cone. The fireworks? Not so much. As soon as they started, he jumped in Reid's lap and asked to go home:( We were really close and it was super loud. I can only imagine what that's like for a little person. He continues to talk about the baseball game and how much he loved it though! Ben did great too with no major problems!


Hank told me he was just watching the game and could not take a picture.

He loved his rainbow sno cone.

And the green tongue it left behind..

On the real 4th, we went to hang out at the golf course with Daddy for dinner and a putting contest. Once again, Hank was in the "zone" and could not stop for a picture. Funny little kid he is.
And no, Ben doesn't have a mohawk in these pictures. He is finally getting some hair. I guess it's just not on the sides or it's darker in the middle.
It's amazing the difference in cameras though....I took these with my point and shoot small camera and I can tell the quality for sure.




Just for Fun, love the teeth and orange nose

1 comment:

texasmacks said...

super cute pics and I love the one of you and Ben...that's a framer. Hope you have so much fun on your trip to Tenn. We have a big blow up ball that squirts water and we'd love to have Hank over soon to play with Nolan.