Friday, June 5, 2009

May 29th

A few pics from the day of Hank's surgery:

Waiting to go back

He thought it was funny to hide from the nurses and doctors when they came in. Actually, he thought everything was funny after they gave him the "giggle juice."

Hank was all about the bracelets.

And then, we were called back to see him. He was resting comfortably and I have a feeling that wasn't always the case. They gave him morphine and then when the nurse asked him if he was in pain (and he was), they gave him tylenol with codeine. This is him a few minutes later:(Since he slept all morning, Hank wasn't interested in a nap. I thought it would be a great idea to watch movies. This is the calm before the storm. But we made it through eventually. Like I said before, I will spare you the details.

No comments: