Friday, April 17, 2009

More Easter Fun

We had lots of fun Easter weekend. On Saturday, we went to the egg hunt at church followed by coloring eggs at Grammy's house. On Easter Sunday, we had brunch with Grammy and opened Easter baskets. Later that day, Daddy come home early and we watched golf!


The Littlest Cousins: Chloe and Ben

Hank and Garrett getting into the baskets

Later that night after the egg hunt, Hank showing off his loot.

This egg had an "S" for Hank's best buddy

Ben helping:)


At the egg hunt

Hank was very particular about which eggs he picked up. He loved the ones that were soccer, spaceships or had anything on them!

Brothers hanging out at the house

I think this one is cute because Ben is resting his foot on Hank's leg!

1 comment:

Angie said...

So sweet.I love the Spencer egg! They are too funny. Just a few minutes ago- I said "Who do you love Spency" and he says " My Hankey!" I guess I know where I stand.