As I continue to worry about my own children, I am also thankful for their health. I know that our problems are minor in comparision to some. I put a new link on my sidebar about a sweet baby who needs prayers for his heart to heal. He is the exact same age as my Benjamin. I'm not sure that I could handle things as well as his mother (or blog about).
Also, Reid's stepmom, Susan, needs our prayers for her mother. She has been in and out of the hospital with heart problems and today is a critical day for her. Please be thinking about her as well.
On a lighter note, we were just talking about today's plans with Hank and asking him if he wants to go to the doctor with Ben or go to school?? He just looked at me and said "no." I guess he chooses neither. The first thing I heard when Iwalked in the living room this morning was "Daddy made a mess!" Reid spilled his coffee on the floor earlier.......you can't get away with anything in this house!!
First Day Is Here
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment