Ben
1. Just look at the picture below. Why do babies put their hands in their mouths and constantly drool? Teeth, yep! Ben has a tooth already. He is just shy of 4 months and has a tooth on the bottom in kind of a strange spot. Hank also had a tooth two weeks before he was 4 months.
2. He can ROLL over...BOTH ways. We found him in his bed on his tummy after laying him down on his back. I guess he's going to be a mover and shaker!
3. He is starting to interact with people and really watches what everyone is doing.
4. He is grabbing for all objects and getting a tight grip. Watch out for your hair.
5. We are giving him fruit with his cereal at night to keep him from drinking more than 32 ounces a formula a day. So far he has had pears and peaches.
We are going on the 2nd for his next well-check and round of shots. I'm interested to see just how much he weighs.


Hank1. Hank is now FULLY potty trained!! We finally told him we were out of pull-ups and out of trains. He would just have to go in the potty. It worked! He's not a public bathroom kind of person for the hard part though.
2. He has been behaving so well! I guess they just hit an age where they become human again. I actually enjoy taking him to run errands with me now. He will listen and be such a good boy! I can't even remember the last time he went to time out at home.
3. He is very worried about Ben and making sure he isn't fussing or mad about something. I think that's soooo sweet.
4. If no one but me is watching, he will dance to the songs during the credits at the end of a movie. I have caught him dancing at school before too. Usually, he is not the performing type when he is at home.
5. He's very curious right now about everything and always asking me, "Mommy, what's that?"
6. For some strange reason, he has started calling me "Mom" and Reid "Dad." I told him I was still "Mommy" until at least kindergarten.




2 comments:
What cuteness! I love the when babies begin to be human and can interact with you..GOOOO Hankster on potty training...does anyone really like to in public bathrooms?
Soooo sweet! I love reading sweet things like these. I am so proud of Hank and his mommy for hanging in there. That was by far the hardest parenting hurdle to me. Go you!
Post a Comment