I'm giving credit to Angie and Spiderman on this one! Hank has had two "dry" days at school in underwear! He sleeps pull-up free at naptime. He even stayed dry at night once (in a pull-up).It really is coming along nicely. We started out with the potty "prizes" as my friend Angie suggested and it has helped a lot. We did the timer thing a little but he is getting good on his own. Hank has figured out though if there is something in the box he wants, he just goes potty and he gets it! When I got some new stuff the other day, he went about 4 times in less than 10 minutes. I guess he is smarter than I think sometimes. Spiderman gets credit because underwear have been a battle too and now that he has Spiderman undies he actually wants to wear them. They are fierce looking:)
As for the second part of all of this....that's still a work in progress. He is asking for a pull-up for that part instead of getting in his underwear. He does know when he hs to go so I think it will be just a matter of time. Especially since we are bribing him, with Thomas. Lots of Thomas.
First Day Is Here
10 years ago

3 comments:
Hey WHATEVER it takes...been there, done that. Sounds like you're getting really close! And aren't we lucky that we get to potty train TWO boys!
It will come..it always does. If you want to read about some funny potty traning stories check Angie's blog for Isaac....you will be rolling:)
I am afraid Potty Boot camp several summer's ago was quite the adventure with Isaac! :) I am glad the potty prizes are working. Once he is "hooked" you won't go back! Hang in there girl! It was by far the hardest part of kids to me and you are halfway there!
P.S. Good news...Spence was a breeze to be like his "big brother"! It took only a week or so!
Post a Comment