Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Joy!

The feeling of joy overwhelms me today because:

1. Ben is super healthy....11 1/2 pounds worth!

2. The big boys are home safe and sound!! I got the biggest hug ever at the airport:)

3. Both little boys are currently sleeping--at the same time. That is a minor miracle around here!! I know it's due in part to jet lag, but I'll take it!

4. I'm almost done Christmas shopping! Yea for the holidays!!

Ok, now I should get back to work on some pictures.

1 comment:

Angie said...

OKay, I totally read all up on your blog! It is so cute and I love your comments. You are so funny. Keep the updates coming. ....oh and I thought Benji was a no no.:) Or was it just Beni Boo Boo was off the table. Let us know.....:) Spencer misses "his Hankey" very much when he is out. We definitely need to schedule a play night sometimes.