Monday, October 6, 2008

Sooo Close....

This week marks my 36th week of pregnancy (40 weeks is full term). I've been busy my last few days off getting things ready for Baby Ben. We should be set in case he arrives early.

Here is where we are:
1. All clothes are washed, sorted by size and put away--plenty of diapers, wipes, pacifiers and bottles
2. Both bags are packed, except makeup, the camera and flip flops......I'm still wearing them.
3. Weekly doctor visits! I go back this Friday.
4. Bassinet set up in our room....with clothes and extra sheets stored underneath.
5. Hospital registered and paid.
6. Laundry is staying caught up and the house is clean! I even started cleaning some of the baseboards. Just in case...
7. Sam's trip: stocked up on TP, detergent and other essentials ( I know this one is a little over the top)
8. Hank has his Halloween costume!

Left to do:
1. Get the car seat down from attic. Put on adorable new cover I bought for it:)
2. 2 Thank You notes left to do.
3. Paint the bathroom---not exactly a "baby" thing but the LAST thing that needs to be done to get the house how we want it.
4. Work stuff which I am seriously avoiding.......

I was watching the midday news earlier and heard them say "4 weeks until election day." That's just 3 days before Ben is supposed to be here! Sooo close......

2 comments:

McFarland Family said...

How exciting...I think it is safe to say the "nesting" is taking over...baseboards are you kidding me!!

Courtney said...

It definitely comes in spurts!! What baby doesn't need clean base boards at their house? Especially for all that crawling around they do at first.....