Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Little Progress

So we've been working on getting Hank's new room ready in order to get Ben's nursery ready. It's already July, but we do have all of his furniture in the room put together (thanks Uncle Jason!) and it's partly painted! Here he is on his new bed helping....


Hank's new "big boy" bed--no, he doesn't have two mattresses. We just stacked the trundle mattress on top until we move the bed where it's going to go.
The Stripes. We are 1/2 done taping these off. Reid is none too happy about all of this. After all, Hank doesn't care abour stripes, it's for Mommy. It's sort of holding us up:) I was trying to cheer him on but I think he got sick of me!
Our new kitchen table.......part of the whole rearranging process! I got the seal of approval from Reid that it fits so much better than our other old table that we've had since our apartment days. In the corner is part of my new "mini" office since I lost my other one.
We ended up moving 3 TVs to get everything in the house how we wanted it. This giganto one ended up in the living room with a new TV stand. The one we had in there before is now in our room and our little one ended up in the playroom in the old computer cabinet! Aren't you tired from just hearing about all that moving???

So.........we still have MUCH more to do. I really wanted to be done before our vacation but I think I'll take before school starts at this point. Our garage is almost completely full with furniture, my packed up classroom and Hank's old stuff boxed up. A garage sale and some donations are definitely in our future.

2 comments:

McFarland Family said...

What fun. I love all your rearranging and new buys!!!

tamandscott said...

That table looks awesome, and I love Hank's furniture. Can't wait to see it all finished! Uncle Jason rocks!