Monday, February 11, 2008

Retraction!

Hank was being the best boy ever this weekend......so, after a day FULL of shopping.......I took him in for a haircut at Cool Cuts. He was fabulous! The only time he whined was when the hair got on his neck because he wouldn't wear a cape. The ladies that work there (yes, as in more than one person to do the job) were sooo nice. The best advice they gave me was that if I left without him getting his hair cut, he would win.

Thanks goodness for Nintendo Game Cube! That kept him interested the whole time. We also watched a lot of other "big boys" get their hair cut before it was his turn.

I must say Hank is very proud of his hair cut and his new clothes. When I got home today he looked like such little kid instead of a toddler. Where did the time go?

We have some pictures of Hank at the driving range from the other day. Check back soon to see them. "Good Shot Tiger Woods!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.